Thursday, July 2, 2009

Matthew 7:7

"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you." - Matthew 7:7

Last night, I was worried about funds for my trip. I was afraid I wouldn't be able to make the deadline. I was too far behind. Then, God reminded me of Matthew 7:7. "Ask and it will be given to you." I knelt down and prayed. I knew that if God wanted me on this trip, he would provide the funds and if not, then I just wouldn't go. I asked God to grant me patience and to simply provide. I sent an email late last night to the organization I'm with asking for a copy of my statement so far. I then went to sleep.

This morning, I woke up and found that the $660 I've had in that account had almost DOUBLED to $1300 dollars from donations! It's just another way of God reminding me that He is here for me and all I have to do is ask.

After adding up the money I have in my savings accounts with the SCORE account, I have $4353.98. We're almost to that $6,000 mark! THANK YOU to all who have contributed to my trip!! You are all BLESSINGS! Pray that God continues to provide for me and prepare me!

No comments:

Post a Comment