Wednesday, June 2, 2010

3 Days More

Monday was my last day in Tullamore. It was such a blessed weekend with a goodbye BBQ at the church. As people came to thank us and bid us farewell, I was able to see how many people were touched by our work there and it was so much more than I thought. I was humbled and felt very loved. I loved my time in Tullamore and hope to visit again.

Monday afternoon, we came back to Lacken House and were reunited with the team! We then hopped into the car and drove all the way to Derry in Nothern Ireland. It was such a fun time and we enjoyed seeing Historic Derry and spending time together before I leave on Saturday...

SATURDAY! WOW! I can't believe I leave in THREE days! It still hasn't really hit me and probably won't until I'm saying goodbye to my friends at the airport. I'm not a really sentimental person, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to tear up when I say goodbye to the people I've spent this life-changing experience with. :)

Thank you for keeping me in your prayers and please remember the team during this time as they have chosen to stay for one more month to work further with OM's missions.

Blessings,
Leanne

No comments:

Post a Comment