Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Closer to our goals!


Sitting down at my computer today, I found another statement from SCORE! I only have $2,980.00 left out of the entire $8,000! So many friends have been generous in their donations! THANK YOU! I have also started something new! My grandmother had a great idea to sell our home-made fudge! I have gotten around $150 dollars from that and I made $85 from a garage sale! It's such a blessing!

Mary Wallace from FBCW, who is already in Ireland, tells us that the temperature will be 60 degrees going down to 30 degrees in October. Cold and rainy! That is actually my favorite kind of weather! I even got adorable polka-dot rain boots for the occasion.

I am also visiting my mother's 9th grade Sunday School class this coming Sunday to meet the girls so that we may all become pen-pals during my mission trip!

In other news: I am proud to announce the OM Ireland Team! Please pray for each of these individuals.
I hope to keep you further updated more frequently!
God Bless!

1 comment:

  1. I've joined your blog. Please keep me "POSTED" once you are on the other side of the Atlantic. I love you all the way in the back!!! Mommy

    ReplyDelete